Difficulty level: Easy
Time: 15 mins
2 × 500g packets macaroni
400g ready-bought cheddar cheese sauce
200g ready-grated mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling salted water until just cooked. Drain.
- Put the macaroni in a mixing bowl and stir in the cheese sauce. Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Bake until the mozzarella has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Serve while still hot with a green salad.
EXTRA ADDITIONS TO STIR INTO THE CHEESE SAUCE
• Crispy bacon and peas
• Snipped French chives
• Mushrooms and broccoli