Earthy and simple, a fig salad is the perfect addition to your table. This light and lovely dish is perfect for brunch, lunch or dinner, and is always a hit!
Fig saladPrint Recipe
- 150g baby butter lettuce mixed with
- a handful of basil and rocket
- 6 fresh figs, halved lengthways
- 4 slices speck
- 10g edible flowers
- sprinkle of pine nuts and pumpkins seeds
- 20g Parmesan shavings
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- aged balsamic vinegar, to serve
Arrange the ingredients in a large salad bowl or on individual plates and serve with the oil and vinegar.