Prawn, mango and asparagus wraps with coriander and lime dressing are refreshing and light lunches or snacks. Healthy eating combined with zesty sweet flavours and gorgeous colours. Replace the prawns with smoked chicken, if preferred.
Prawn, mango and asparagus wraps with coriander lime dressingPrint Recipe
- zest of ½ lime
- 60ml (¼ cup) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 60ml (¼ cup) fresh coriander, chopped
- 10ml (2 tsp) sweet chilli sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 45ml (3 tbsp) soy sauce
- 5ml (1 tsp) fish sauce
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive/avocado oil
- squeeze of honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 ready-made tortilla wraps
- 60ml (¼ cup) cream cheese
- 8 – 12 large prawns, cooked
- 1½ mangoes, sliced
- 12 fresh asparagus spears, blanched
- 200g (1 cup) rice, cooked
- handful of fresh rocket
For the dressing, place all of the ingredients in a sealable jar. Shake until well combined.
For the wraps, heat a heavy-base pan.Toast the wraps on both sides for a few seconds.
Spread cream cheese onto the wraps. Scatter the prawns, sliced mango, asparagus, rice and rocket onto one half of the wrap. Drizzle over some of the dressing.
Roll up and serve with extra dressing on the side.