Sun-dried tomato and smoked paprika wraps with roast beef, haloumi and pine nuts are the perfect balance of earthy, tender and slightly spicy. These delicious wraps are perfect for summertime.
Recipe and styling by Robyn Timson
Sun-dried tomato and smoked paprika wraps with roast beef, haloumi and pine nutsPrint Recipe
- 400g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 15ml (1 tbsp) smoked paprika
- Sun-dried tomato and smoked paprika wraps
- 30ml (2 tbsp) sun-dried tomato and paprika purée
- 1 x basic wrap recipe here
- 15ml (1 tbsp) flour
- 640g rare roast beef, roasted with rosemary
- 400g haloumi, griddled in strips
- 4 raw baby marrows, julienned
- 70g (½ cup) pine nuts
Drain 100g sun-dried tomatoes and blend to make 30ml (2 tbsp) of purée. Add the smoked paprika to the purée.
Add the sun-dried tomato and paprika purée to the basic dough mixture at the same time as the oil and the water, then add the extra 15ml (1 tbsp) flour. If the dough seems too sticky, add a little more flour. Cook wraps according to the instructions in the basic plain wraps recipe.
To assemble the wraps, layer the remaining sun-dried tomatoes, rare roast beef, freshly griddled haloumi, baby marrows and pine nuts, and roll or wrap as desired.