- 2 orange sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 400 grams lamb steak or meaty lamb chops
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 150 grams baby spinach leaves
- 100 grams feta, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white-wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
PREHEAT oven to 200℃
TOSS sweet potato and oil in a roasting tray and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes until tender.
SEASON lamb and preheat a griddle pan over medium heat. Grill lamb for 4 minutes on each side, until cooked as desired. Remove from the heat and rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly.
Vinaigrette Whisk all the ingredients together.
To assemble Divide sweet potato, lamb, chickpeas, onion and spinach between bowls. Drizzle over vinaigrette and toss to combine. Top with crumbled feta.
Tip: Another great way of whipping up a salad dressing is to place all the ingredients in a skew top jar and shake it up until everything is emulsified.
HANDS-ON TIME 15 min | TOTAL TIME 30 min | SERVES 4 | GLUTEN-FREE | QUICK & EASY