Mushroom and oregano pizza bread
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 100g brown mushrooms, sliced
- 15g dried porcini mushrooms, rehydrated in boiling water
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large Lebanese flatbreads, trimmed into squares
- 60g mozzarella, sliced
- 250g buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- 4 sprigs of oregano
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper and cook until golden, about 2 – 3 minutes.
Top the bread with the mushrooms, mozzarella, buffalo mozzarella and oregano.
Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden. Slice into wedges to serve.