Oven-baked peppers with cherry tomatoes
- 3 red peppers, seeded and cut in half
- 3 yellow peppers, seeded and cut in half
- 200g (2 punnets) baby vine tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- olive/avocado oil, for drizzling
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1 tub bocconcini (mozzarella balls), torn
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Place the peppers on a baking tray and fill with the tomatoes and garlic. Drizzle with the oil, season and roast for 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with the mozzarella. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese has melted, about a further 10 minutes.
Serve immediately with crusty bread to soak up the juices.