Innovation meets convenience – and a low-oil fryer and multicooker merge – in one superb appliance: the new De’Longhi Multifry. The only machine you’ll ever need, it can even make this delectable fillet mignon.
Better-for-you meals shouldn’t have to be available only to those who spend hours in the kitchen prepping away. Thanks to the De’Longhi Multifry, delicious food that’s both good for the body and the palate can be ready in a flash.
INNOVATION IS KEY
Innovative in its design, the De’Longhi Multifry merges a low-oil fryer with a multicooker so that you can prepare a wide variety of foods in one amazing appliance – think everything from French fries, sauces, steaks and salmon; even baking pizzas, cakes and pies are hassle-free.
- There’s no need to stand watch as the De’Longhi Multifry is equipped with an automated mixing paddle that gently stirs the food when in use.
- Revel in reduced cooking times thanks to two state-of-the-art heating elements that provide both radiant and convection heat for the perfect cooking process.
- You can easily cook for a crowd by taking full advantage of the De’Longhi Multifry’s large capacity, which holds up to 1,7kg fresh potatoes and 1,5kg frozen potatoes – it’s enough to serve up to 8 people!
- Worried about keeping an eye on the masterpiece you’re whipping up? The De’Longhi Multifry’s completely transparent, BPA-free lid lets you check on your food while it’s cooking or frying.
- And after it’s all said and done, the De’Longhi Multifry is easy to wash and dishwasher safe. It’s a win-win!
Prosciutto-wrapped fillet mignon with mushroom steaks
This fillet mignon is as delicious as it is easy to make, thanks to the De'Longhi Multifry.
- 80g salted butter
- small handful fresh sage leaves
- 2 x 250g beef fillet
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 mushroom steaks
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley combined with 2 peeled and finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 x 120g drained ball buffalo mozzarella, torn into 4 pieces
- microherbs, to garnish
- edible flowers, to garnish (optional)
1 Turn the De'Longhi Multifry to the Pan Program. Add the butter and leave until golden and nutty. Add the sage leaves and sauté until crispy. Remove from heat and set aside in a warm place.
2 Brush the beef fillets with ½ the olive oil. Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each piece of meat.
3 Pour the remaining ½ of the olive oil into the De'Longhi Multifry. Add the beef fillets and fry on the Pan Program until the meat is cooked to medium-rare, about 25 minutes. Remove the fillets from the De'Longhi Multifry and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
4 Place the mushroom steaks in the De'Longhi Multifry and top with the garlic and parsley mixture, and mozzarella pieces. Turn to the Air Grill Program and cook for 12 minutes.
5 Serve the fillet mignon topped with the crispy sage. Enjoy with the mushroom steaks alongside. Garnish with the microherbs and edible flowers, if desired.
WIN A DE’LONGHI MULTIFRY WORTH R 4 799
Stand the chance to win a De’Longhi Multifry by answering the simple question and completing the entry form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.