Enjoy the innovation of a low-oil fryer and the convenience of a multicooker thanks to one superb appliance: De’Longhi’s new Multifry. It’s so nifty; it can even make this delectable pizza!
Better-for-you meals shouldn’t have to be available only to those who spend hours in the kitchen prepping away. Thanks to the De’Longhi Multifry, delicious food that’s both good for the body and the palate can be ready in a flash.
INNOVATION IS KEY
Innovative in its design, the De’Longhi Multifry merges a low-oil fryer with a multicooker so that you can prepare a wide variety of foods in one amazing appliance – think everything from French fries, sauces, steaks and salmon; even baking pizzas, cakes and pies are hassle-free.
- There’s no need to stand watch as the De’Longhi Multifry is equipped with an automated mixing paddle that gently stirs the food when in use.
- Revel in reduced cooking times thanks to two state-of-the-art heating elements that provide both radiant and convection heat for the perfect cooking process.
- You can easily cook for a crowd by taking full advantage of the De’Longhi Multifry’s large capacity, which holds up to 1,7kg fresh potatoes and 1,5kg frozen potatoes – it’s enough to serve up to 8 people!
- Worried about keeping an eye on the masterpiece you’re whipping up? The De’Longhi Multifry’s completely transparent, BPA-free lid lets you check on your food while it’s cooking or frying.
- And after it’s all said and done, the De’Longhi Multifry is easy to wash and dishwasher safe. It’s a win-win!
Fresh tomato, buffalo mozzarella and prosciutto pizza
Crispy and delicious, this pizza is quick to prepare and easy to bake in the De'Longhi Multifry.
- PIZZA DOUGH
- 190ml warm water
- 1 tsp instant dry yeast
- 240g cake flour + extra, to dust
- 1tsp white sugar
- pinch salt
- 35ml olive oil
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 x 120g drained ball buffalo mozzarella, cubed
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 5 slices prosciutto
- 5 fresh rocket leaves
- freshly ground black pepper, to serve
For the pizza dough, pour the warm water into a large bowl and add the instant dry yeast. Set aside in a warm, draught-free space until the mixture takes on a foamy consistency, about 1 minute. Add the cake flour, white sugar, salt and 25ml (5 tsp) of the olive oil. Mix until well combined.
Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Cover the dough with a clean tea towel and leave to rest in a warm, draught-free space until doubled in size.
Pour the remaining 10ml (2 tsp) olive oil into the De'Longhi Multifry. Transfer the dough to the appliance and flatten the surface neatly to create a pizza shape. Arrange the tomato slices on top of the dough, then switch the De'Longhi Multifry to the Pizza Program. Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes, then top with the buffalo mozzarella and sprinkle with the oregano. Cover and continue to cook until the pizza is cooked and crispy, about 20 minutes. Remove from the De'Longhi Multifry and top with the prosciutto, rocket and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.
Win a de’longhi multifry worth R 4 799
Stand the chance to win a De’Longhi Multifry by answering the simple question and completing the entry form below.
Closing date 31 July 2019
Oops! We could not locate your form.