Exclusive Books’ Social Kitchen & Bar in Hyde park, together with Boschendal, will be hosting a “Bubbles & Breakfast” event on Thursday, 11 May 2017. The breakfast, which starts at 9am, will give fans of one of the UK’s best-loved novelists, Lesley Pearse, the opportunity to be “in conversation” with the internationally-acclaimed author.
Pearse has sold over 10 million copies of her books around the world and is visiting South Africa to promote her book, Dead To Me, in a series of events. A few lucky fans will be able to be “in conversation” with Lesley at Exclusive Books’ in-store restaurant, Social Kitchen & Bar. The conversation will be steered by Michele Magwood, award-winning journalist and the Contributing Books Editor of the Sunday Times.
Tickets are R280 each and can be purchased from www.webtickets.co.za. Each ticket includes bubbles and a delicious breakfast prepared by Social Kitchen & Bar’s acclaimed Chef, Russell Armstrong.
Terms and conditions:
- The prize is two tickets to the Bubbles, Breakfast & Books event at Social Kitchen & Bar in Hyde Park on 11 May 2017.
- Voucher is valid for two people to attend the aforementioned event.
- Tickets must be presented on arrival at the aforementioned event.
- All expenses over-and-above voucher amount are for the winner’s own account.
- Not transferable for cash.
- Not transferable to another person.
WIN! We’re giving away one set of double tickets to Bubbles, Breakfast and Books, worth R560. To enter, simply complete the entry form below. Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends 1 May 2017.
This competition is now closed.