Kitchens come in all shapes, colours and sizes, each with its own personality.
You could safely hold board meetings in this state-of theart fitted kitchen (the Delawood showroom in Fourways) with the latest bamboo doors and highend stainless-steel appliances. The drawers and cupboards are electronically spring-loaded to open at the lightest touch.
- Kitchen by Delawood, equipment by Bosch and Gaggenau
- Phillipi twist fruit bowl, R1 135, Blomus ‘Floxo’ stainless steel vases: large R510, small R399, Sambonet round T-light tray, R2 075, all from M Square Lifestyle Necessities
Radio personality Jenny Crwys-Williams had her kitchen remodelled to give her what she calls, “a New York-style kitchen for the working woman.” It is small, clean, functional and beautiful, with a place for everything and everything in its place.
- Equipment by Mielé
- White urn with handles, R208, and silk orchids in pots, R140 each, Ma Maison
- Oval casserole in white, R1 698, and small white canisters, R531 for a set of three, all Le Creuset
- Basket, R299, Woolworths
The home chef
This modern yet homely kitchen, part of Pick nPay’s Good Food Studio, is where cooking classes are held, but it would look equally good in the home of anyone who adores cooking.
- Equipment by Smeg
- Glass dome, R405, from Ma Maison
- Berry colander in kiwi, R148; storage jar in kiwi, R898; 30cm buffet casserole in kiwi, R1798; mini canisters with lids, R531 for a set of three, all Le Creuset
This is the Provencal inspired kitchen at Morrell’s Boutique Venue, where antiques and vintage items share space to create a warm, welcoming and nostalgic atmosphere.
- All items provided by Morrell’s
Prices correct at time of going to print; see stockists’ list for details.