Checkers has recently announced that they are partnering with UberEATS to make holiday entertaining even more convenient for its Cape Town consumers this summer. The retailer has made a number of solutions-driven convenience meals and household essentials available to order on the UberEATS app, including the exclusive Ready-to-Cook and Ready-to-Braai ranges. Delivered in under 40 minutes, hassle-free entertaining has never been easier.
Checkers carefully compiled its UberEATS product offering with consumer needs in mind in order to cater for the following (familiar) scenarios:
- Last minute braai? Have everything from briquettes, firelighters, Steakhouse Classic rump, Championship Boerewors, Ready-to-Braai oepsies, garlic bread, pork belly sosaties, and even dessert delivered straight to your door.
- Lie in the next morning with freshly baked croissants, Foreign Ground coffee capsules, muffins, fruit juice and even the newspaper now available at your fingertips.
- Forgot to stock up on basics such as milk, bread or cheese? No problem.
- Take the night off and ditch the takeaways. Rather opt for a wholesome family dinner with a lasagne voted SA’s best, a fragrant lamb curry or beef oxtail and treat the kids with the healthy yet tasty Oh My Goodness! range of convenience meals created by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay.
- Don’t forget the drinks. Checkers brings the wine route to you with a selection of estate wines at cellar prices.
Checkers LiquorShop’s finest whiskies, single malts, gin, beers, ciders and champagne is also available on the UberEATS app.
How to order:
- Download the UberEATS app from the iTunes or Android app store
- Sign in with your existing Uber account or create a new account
- Pick your delivery location
- Search for Checkers to decide which convenience meals you’d like to order
- Select the items you’d like and press “place order”
- Track the progress of your delivery
Available to order via UberEATS from Checkers Sea Point and Kloof Street in Cape Town within a 3.5km delivery radius of these stores.