This colourful grazing board was made for lazy picnics.
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber cut into spears
- 3 baby gem lettuce, quartered 1 small packet sugar snap peas
- Chunk of parmesan
- 1 head of roasted garlic 56g tin of anchovies
- 4 celery spears cut
- 1 lemon cut into 6 wedges
- 1 baguette thinly sliced and toasted
DRESSING Combine all of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
GRAZING BOARD Arrange all of the ingredients on your favourite serving boar, serve with the dressing and allow guests to tuck in!
TIP: To cut down on your prep time you can opt for store-bought dressing or make it the night before. This grazing board is really versatile and can be filled with some of your guests favourite ingredients. Make it sweet by adding fruits, chocolate and even marshmallows.
HANDS-ON TIME 15min | TOTAL TIME 30min | SERVES 4-6 | QUICK & EASY
ALSO SEE SWISS CHARD & THREE-CHEESE FRITTATA