For nearly 25 years, Plaka has been South Africa’s go-to Greek restaurant with a long-standing philosophy of modern traditional Greek faire. The menu at their new-look store at the Cresta Shopping Centre includes traditional favourites like calamari, moussaka, kleftiko, whole grilled linefish, prawns, lamb chops as well as more contemporary dishes such as honey-mustard pork fillet and a delicious fully-loaded fisherman’s pasta. Street food such as yiros, souvlaki and toasted pitas are of course on offer for quick meal on the go.
Designed around Plaka’s ethos of “eating together”, there’s also “The Family Table” which is a selection of popular hearty meals generously served with a variety of salads and side orders for family or friends to share whilst offering unbeatable value. Each dish has a special dose of Greek magic to make it authentic and delicious.
To win one of two R1500 vouchers, fill out the entry form below, and tell us in 50 words or less, what’s your best “secret ingredient” or dose of magic to make your favourite dish to cook delicious! Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends 20 September 2018.
Terms and conditions:
- Each voucher is only redeemable at Plaka Cresta.
- Each voucher is valued at R1 500 (one thousand and five hundred Rand) only.
- The voucher will be delivered to a physical address as provided by the winner.
- All expenses over-and-above voucher amount are for the winner’s own account.
- Not transferable for cash.
- Not transferable to another person.
Oops! We could not locate your form.