• Steam baby marrows, string beans, celery, leaks and peas. Place on a serving dish and season well to taste. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Serve while hot (pictured above).
• Roast potatoes and add chargrilled tomatoes and red onion. Season well, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
• Parboil broccoli, string beans, parsnips and roasted peppers. Season, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
• Place roasted beetroot and wilted spinach on a serving dish, sprinkle with nuts and rocket, and serve.
• Mix together couscous, a squeeze of lime, parsley, nuts and currants.
• Bake baby marrow with mozzarella, mustard and white sauce.
• Roast together pumpkin, glazed orange, parsley and butter.
• Roast parsnips and potatoes, and mix well before serving.
• Mix together fresh breadcrumbs, lemon zest, walnuts, parsley, olive oil and seasoning. Great with chicken and lamb.
• Finely chop parsley, thyme, oreganum and rosemary. Mix in a finely chopped garlic clove and 1 onion, and season. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve with beef.
• Mix porcini mushrooms, garlic, parsley and red onion. Season well and drizzle with olive oil. Ideal for beef and pork.
• Mix fresh sage leaves, melted butter, almonds and cracked black pepper. Great with pork.
• Try chopped spring onions, cooked wild rice, dried apricots, chopped parsley and olive oil with chicken.
• Combine crushed garlic, smoked paprika, chopped onion and breadcrumbs. Season and drizzle with olive oil. Works well with lamb.
• Chopped olives, fresh basil, chopped chilli and olive oil, for lamb.
• Mustard, sage and seasoning are great with pork.
• Salt and pepper, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and white wine are best with beef.
• Rosemary, Maldon salt, crushed pepper and lemon juice work well on chicken.