Caperberries are younger than regular capers so their flavour is more delicate and subtle. Ideal for all seafood dishes because of their piquancy and zesty flavour, they also make great garnishes and accompaniments to vegetables and sauces.
• Garnish smoked salmon with a couple of these tangy berries.
• Sprinkle a few on top of a pizza with some anchovies and olives.
• Mix caperberries and Parmesan into basil aïoli for a delicious dip.
• Sprinkle caperberries on top of salads.
• Combine caperberries with baby cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, garlic, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss with fettuccine to make a fresh tasty pasta.