To celebrate and honour man’s best friend, Petley’s gourmet dog food is teaming up with pet-friendly cafes and restaurants around South Africa to help spoil your fur babies this International Dog Day on the 26 August 2017.
On the 26th August, spoil your furry mate to a dog-devoted date on International Dog Day. At 10 of Petley’s favourite pet friendly spots, your pooch will be treated to FREE Petley’s meaty meals (to enjoy there or take home).
The 10 restaurants helping Petley’s celebrate International Dog Day include:
- Sotano, 121 Beach Road, Mouille Point
- Massimo’s, Oakhurst Farm Park, Main Road, Hout Bay
- blonde&beard, Ground Floor, Balmoral Building, 25 Beach Road, Muizenberg
- Café Paradiso, 110 Kloof Street, Gardens
- The Foodbarn Restaurant, Noordhoek Farm Village, Village Lane, Noordhoek
- Voodoo Lily café, 64 St Andrews St & Wrenrose Ave, Birdhaven
- Salvation café, 44 Stanley Avenue, Milpark
- River café, Sandton Field and Study Centre, Cnr Louise Ave and 14th Street, Parkmore, Sandton
- Pablo Eggs Go Bar, 2 7th Street, Melville
- Café Hemminways, Kyalami Downs Shopping Centre, Cnr Kyalami Boulevard & Kyalami Main Road (R55), Kyalami, Midrand
Simply pop in to any of these venues with your fur kids this International Dog Day and ask for your gourmet meaty doggie bag. While stock lasts & subject to availability.
To find out more visit Petley’s on Facebook @PetleysZA.
Photography by Michelle Parkin Photography