Become inspired by taking your inner wine guru on a journey to South Africa’s most prestigious wine and food festival – Hermanus Wine & Food Festival. We dare you not to salivate.
The 19th Hermanus Wine and Food Festival will showcase one of the strongest line-ups of premium wines from the Elgin to Elim region.
Year after year the Hermanus Wine and Food Festival is voted one of South Africa’s Top 10 Wine Festivals.
Entrance to the festival arena is R50 per person with children under 12 free. This includes safe parking.
Entrance to the Hermanus Wine Hall is R100 per person. This includes your tasting glass and a comprehensive wine festival catalogue.
Wine Tasting Hall:
• The Hermanus Wine & Food Festival brings together more than 50 premium wines producers. These expressive wines boast as some of the most electrifying and unique in the world.
• Wine producers will offer inspiring tastings on some of the most elegant wines in the South African wine industry.
• This year’s line-up brags with more than 250 wines, enabling visitors to discover some of the world’s most renowned wines.
• Producers joining us this year are Hamilton Russell Vineyards, Beaumont Family Wines, Bouchard Finlayson, Strandveld, Hornbill House, Paul Cluver, Springfontein, Domaine Des Deux and more.
Food & Entertainment Marquee:
• Whether you’ll be tempting your taste buds with wine while listening to a live music performance or indulging in the delectable foods, there’ll be something to tame even the most ravenous of appetites.
• The Hermanus Wine & Food Festival showcases a gourmet range of lip-smacking delicious food and deli products. With local gourmet restaurants and snackaroos, the food stalls will be serving a vast variety of yummy delights. You are sure to find something to make you smile.
• 10 Brew masters will present more than 30 handcrafted beer and ciders.
• Superstars like Darling Beer, Hermanus Brewing, Breederivier Breweries and more will be on tasting in the Festival Lounge.
• There is a Gin-avaria saloon for gin lovers to taste some of South Africa’s most innovative and exotic gins. Meet the micro-distillers, experience the passion with which gin is produced and enjoy the flashy cocktails they make.
• Wine Village Hermanus will have an on-site shop where you can either order to take home, or order to have delivered, any of your favourite wines tasted at the festival.
Entertainment at Hermanus Wine & Food Festival:
• Enjoy and relax in the Hermanus Wine Festival Lounge to the funky and fun performance of some our great local musicians. The Professors, Botrivier Marimba Band and an array of other musical geniuses will be on stage.
• A dedicated team will entertain children at our Kiddies Corner with a jumping castle and various other games and fun.
• Let the children also enjoy some time out with Mom and Dad having great fun.
Proudly presented by:
• Wine Village Hermanus is proud to host the Hermanus Wine & Food Festival for the18th year. Visit our on-site shop at the festival and use the opportunity to buy festival wines, beer and gin at cellar door prices.
• Visit us on http://www.winevillage.co.za/hermanus-wine-food-festival/
Get home safe with Percy Tours:
• The Wine Village believes that everyone should act responsibly and no-one should ever drink and drive. They have entrusted the duties of transporting visitors safely from A to B, to Percy Tours fleet of luxury minibuses. Please contact Percy Tours to book your designated driver – 072–062–8500 [email protected]
WIN! 20 lucky readers will each win a double ticket to the HERMANUS WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL valued at R300 per person. Enter here.