V&A WATERFRONT – Makers Landing presents: the Must Love X Series
This month Makers Landing, in collaboration with Cloud Events dating and new friends service, announces the launch of the Must Love X Series. These events, happening throughout February, connect people with a common interest and love of food in a fun and casual setting.
The Makers Landing space is built around a community with food as a passion point and cultural connector, where authentic South African cuisine and its diversity is shared and celebrated. The Must Love X Series, meanwhile, aims to connect like-minded people through their mutual passion for food during the month of love. After all, food is the ultimate love language.
This series is not just for the people who are hoping to meet the love of their life, but also ideal for those who want to expand their friend network – the possibilities are endless.
The Must Love X Series will kick-off on 19 February 2022 and will run till 27 February 2022.
Must Love X Series schedule
- 19 February – Must Love Coffee & Koeksister 10am
- 19 February – Must Love Craft Beer 4pm
- 20 February – Must Love Sweet Treats 10am
- 20 February – Must Love Braaing 2pm
- 26 February – Must Love Indian Cuisine 12pm
- 26 February – Must Love Gin 4pm
- 27 February – Must Love Brunch 10am
Learn. Make Eat. Share, One plate at a time.
Book a ticket to secure your spot visit https://linktr.ee/makerslandingCT.
Use the code MAKERSLANDING to get a discount and come on down to enjoy yourself.
For more information about Makers Landing X Series and the upcoming activities please visit https://www.waterfront.co.za/events/connecting-through-love-of-food-this-february-at-makers-landing/
In addition, this month at Makers Landing patrons can choose from a range of tasting and cooking classes hosted by the talented makers.
Have a look at the event line up below:
Demo Classes for Adults
- 4 February – Brioche Baking Workshop 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- 12 February – VDAY Mini Cake Decorating Session 11:30am – 13:15pm
- 12 February – Ciabatta, Foccacio and Sourdough Starter 4pm – 6pm
- 13 February – Valentine’s Day Chocolate Class 2pm – 6pm
- 25-27 February – Dine with Neo Masterclass 6pm – 10:30pm
- 26 February – Introduction to Ayurvedic Nutrition & Cooking Class 2pm -5pm
The Makers Landing team of chefs present Kids Workshops every Saturday and Sunday for children between the ages of 5 and 10 years old. (Saturdays: 10:30am – 11:15am & 11:30am – 12:15pm / Sundays: 10:30am – 11:15am)
- 5-6 February – Queen of Hearts Cupcakes
- 11-12 February – Edible Valentine’s Day Card for Someone Special
- 18-9 February – Love Bug Ladybug Brownies
- 25-26 February – Sugar cookie friendship house
The V&A Waterfront’s purpose of collectively creating an example of the world’s most inspiring neighbourhoods has amplified its shared value approach to doing business across sectors; where it can foster inclusivity, diversity, innovation and growth through their ecosystems, food being one of them.