Jazz up your festive table with this show-stopping raspberry salad wreath!
Raspberry salad wreath
- 3 handfuls microherbs
- 320g raspberries
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shaved into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- handful baby radishes, some halved and others left whole
- 200g prosciutto, torn and twirled
- 2 celery sticks, shaved into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 100g goat’s cheese, broken into chunks (we used Belnori Chèvre encased in ash)
- balsamic reduction, to drizzle
Arrange all of the salad ingredients on a large, round serving platter in a wreath formation and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
Did you know?
Raspberries will not continue to ripen once picked. Fresh raspberries do not have a long shelf life and can be stored in the fridge for about 5 days – or frozen for a sundowner or smoothie delight.
Recipe and styling by Nomvuselelo Mncube
Photograph by Dylan Swart