Try this vegan burrito bowl recipe with lettuce, hoisin mushrooms, grilled corn, avocado, lime wedges and black beans.
Vegan Burrito Bowl Recipe
- 15 ml avocado oil
- 250 g white button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 45 ml hoisin sauce
- 400 g cooked brown rice
- 2 baby cos lettuces, leaves separated
- 2 fresh corns, cooked and grilled
- 1 red pepper, roasted and sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 45 ml olive oil
- 15 ml rice wine vinegar
- Salt and milled black pepper
- To Serve:
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges
- Gluten free chips or nachos
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms for 3 minutes. Add the hoisin sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
Arrange the cooked brown rice in serving bowls and arrange the lettuce leaves on top, followed by the grilled mushrooms, corn, peppers, avocado and black beans.
Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, salt and milled black pepper together and drizzle over the salad.