Chilli lime prawn and avo salad
- 1 small garlic clove
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh coriander
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 5ml (1 tsp) grated ginger
- 15ml (1 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ green chilli, seeded
- a dash of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 pre-cooked prawns
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ green chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2,5ml (½ tsp) castor sugar
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive or avocado oil
- a dash of salt and freshly ground
- black pepper
- 1 handful assorted baby leaves
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 60ml (¼ cup) feta, crumbled
- 5 baby Rosa tomatoes, halved
- 15ml (1 tbsp) spring onion, chopped
- 5ml (1 tsp) sesame seeds, toasted
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the marinade, blitz together the garlic, coriander, lime juice and zest, ginger, olive oil, chilli and seasoning.
Pour over the prawns and marinate for 1 hour.
For the dressing, mix all of the ingredients together and set aside.
For the salad, add all the salad ingredients to a bowl and top with the marinated prawns. Drizzle over the dressing. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.