Elderflower panna cotta with fresh seasonal fruit
- Elderflower panna cotta
- 3 (6g) gelatine leaves
- 180ml (¾ cup) full-cream milk
- 500ml (2 cups) fresh cream
- 150ml elderflower cordial
- fresh seasonal fruit, to garnish
- micro basil leaves, to garnish
- toasted coconut flakes, to garnish
Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water, 5 minutes.
Scald the milk in a small pot over medium heat, then remove from heat. Squeeze out excess water from the gelatine leaves, add to the milk and stir until the gelatine has dissolved. Pour the milk into the cream, followed by the elderflower cordial, and gently mix together. Pour the panna cotta mixture into 1 large, shallow bowl or divide among 7 bowls and refrigerate to set, 4 hours. Once set, cover with cling film until ready to serve.
Garnish the panna cotta/s with fresh seasonal fruit, micro basil leaves and toasted coconut flakes to serve.