Fresh pea, couscous and sweet potato fritters with dill yoghurt
- 4 large sweet potatoes, skin on, chopped
- 150g couscous
- 120g (1 cup) cake flour
- 150g fresh coriander, chopped, + extra to serve
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh peas
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for frying
- 250ml (1 cup) Greek yoghurt
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh dill, chopped
- fresh lime wedges, to serve
Steam the sweet potatoes until tender then mash with a fork while warm. Set aside to cool.
Add the couscous, 60g (½ cup) of the flour, the coriander, lime juice, eggs and peas. Season well.
Shape small handfuls of the mixture into fritters and lightly dust with theremaining flour.
Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and fry the fritters until golden, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towel.
Combine the yoghurt and dill. Season.
Serve the fritters with the dill yoghurt, lime wedges and extra coriander.