Granadilla, citrus and chilli-cured tuna
- 250g fresh sustainable tuna
- fresh lime, thinly sliced + extra, to serve
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- Maldon Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- pulp of 2 fresh granadillas
- juice of 2 limes + extra, to serve
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- small handful coriander, chopped + extra, to serve
Slice the tuna thinly and arrange on platters lined with slices of fresh lime.
Pour over the oil, and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the granadilla pulp, lime juice, chilli and chopped coriander.
Serve with extra lime and coriander.