TO DRINK: Thelema Sutherland Sauvignon Blanc.
Grilled linefish with chilli and ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 or 2 red or green chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 5ml (1 tsp) fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 45ml (3 tbsp) sesame oil
- 30ml (2 tbsp) mirin
- 1,5kg kabeljou fillet, skin on (or any other firm white sustainable fish)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh coriander, to serve
Preheat the oven grill to hot. Combine the garlic, chilli, ginger, sesame oil and mirin. Place the fish skin-side-down on a baking tray and spread the mixture all over the flesh.
Season and grill according to your liking, about 15 – 20 minutes.
Serve the fish garnished with the coriander, with Thai salad on the side.