A filling salad that is quick and easy to prepare.
Grilled mushroom, cabanossi and Gruyère salad
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 400g small brown mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 cabanossi sticks or thin salami
- sticks, thinly sliced
- 50g Gruyère shavings
- 45ml (3 tbsp) caperberries
- a handful of rocket leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat a pan with the oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, garlic and thyme and sauté for a few minutes until tender. Allow to cool completely and then combine with the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle over some fruity olive oil just before serving.