Mange tout nuggets
- 70ml olive oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 30ml (2 tbsp) apple cider vinegar
- 10ml (2 tsp) sugar
- 1 box Fry’s Chicken Style Nuggets
- 500g butternut,cut into 2cm cubes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5ml (1 tsp) chilli powder
- 450G (2 cups) bulgur wheat, cooked according to packet instructions
- 250g mange tout, sliced diagonally
- 6 medium carrots, grated
- handful fresh coriander
- 200g fresh basil leaves
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Whisk together 60ml (¼ cup) of the olive oil, the mustard, apple cider vinegar and sugar. Season to taste and set aside.
Cook the Fry’s Chicken Style Nuggets following the instructions on the packet
Place the butternut on a roasting tray, drizzle over the remaining olive oil, season well with salt, pepper and chilli powder and roast in the preheat oven until golden brown, 35 minutes.
Cut each nugget in half. Toss together the bulgur wheat, mange tout, carrots, butternut, nuggets, coriander, basil leaves and dressing to serve.