- 180g couscous
- 250ml chicken stock
- 50ml mint, finely chopped
- 50ml fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 40ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 preserved lemons, finely sliced
- 150g dried cranberries, to serve
Put the couscous in a bowl and pour over the stock. Leave to absorb for 30 minutes. Using a fork gently part the couscous grains.
To serve, place the couscous in a serving dish and stir through the mint and parsley.
Mix the dressing ingredients well and pour over the couscous. Serve with the preserved lemons and cranberries.