Potato, dill and Gorgonzola pizza
- 1 quantity basic pizza dough
- olive oil, for brushing
- 250ml (1 cup) readymade caramelised onion relish
- 10 baby potatoes, blanched and thinly sliced
- 100g Gorgonzola, crumbled
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh dill, chopped, to serve
Preheat the oven to 220ºC. Place 2 trays in the oven to heat for 5 – 10 minutes.
Divide the dough into 2 balls and roll out on a lightly floured surface to 22cm x 45cm ovals.
Brush the hot trays with oil and place a pizza base on each tray. Spread the relish over the pizzas and top with the potato and Gorgonzola.
Bake until the topping is golden and the base is crispy. about 15 – 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the dill to serve.