Swiss chard is rich in antioxidants, making this a super-healthy broth.
Prawn and Swiss chard broth
- 2 litres good-quality fish stock
- 40ml dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50ml olive oil
- 500g prawns, shelled and cooked
- 200g Swiss chard
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 40ml fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Put the stock ingredients into a large pot and bring to the boil.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until all the flavours have merged, about 30 minutes. Serve while hot.