It won’t even take 10 minutes to whip up this elegant lunch. A salmon, caper and mozzarella sandwich is perfect for a light midday meal. Just the right balance of salty meat and creamy cheese.
Salmon, caper and mozzarella sandwich
- 12 slices bread (any bread of your choice)
- 60ml (¼ cup) olive tapenade
- 200g smoked salmon
- 24 capers, roughly chopped
- 12 slices mozzarella
- handful fresh chives, snipped
- 45ml (3 tbsp) feta, crumbled
Spread 6 slices of the bread with the tapenade. Top with the salmon, capers, mozzarella, chives and feta. Top with the remaining bread slices, cut in half and serve.