Spaghettini with vegetables and clams
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 50g baby marrow, sliced
- 50g red peppers, seeded and sliced
- 50g aubergine, sliced
- 50g carrots, sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1kg clams, without shells
- 2 litres vegetable stock
- 500g spaghettini
- 30ml fresh flat-leaf parsley, to garnis
Heat 10ml of the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and sauté half the garlic for a few minutes. Add all the vegetables and season. Cook for about 2 minutes.
Heat the remaining olive oil and garlic, and add the clams. Cook until heated through. Keep warm until needed.
In a pot bring the stock to a rapid boil. Add the spaghettini and cook until al dente. Be careful not to overcook as it will become mushy. Drain.
Put the spaghettini in a serving bowl, add the vegetables and clams, toss well, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.