Recipe and styling by Robyn Timson
Squid ink wraps with tuna, papaya, coconut and ginger
- Squid ink wraps
- 2 x 4g sachets squid ink (available from your local fishmonger)
- 1 x basic wrap recipe, see here
- 15ml (1 tbsp) flour
- 640g tuna steak, seared and sliced
- 1 large papaya, peeled and sliced
- 60g (1 cup) fresh coconut, shaved or chopped
- 160g pickled ginger
- 2 red chillies, seeded and finely sliced
- handful fresh coriander
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
To make the wraps, use the basic wrap recipe alongside and add the two sachets of squid ink to the oil before adding to the mixture. Add the extra 15ml (1 tbsp) flour. If the dough seems too sticky, add a little more flour. Cook wraps according to the instructions in the basic plain wraps recipe.
To assemble the wraps, layer the tuna, papaya, coconut, ginger, red chilli, coriander and red onion. Fold or roll wraps as desired.