Perfect with drinks or as a quick nibble.
Strawberry, goat’s cheese and basil bruschetta
- 6 slices of baguette
- olive oil, to drizzle
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 30ml (2 tbsp) basil pesto
- 100g log of goat’s cheese
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced with a mandoline
- 3 strawberries, halved
- fresh basil leaves, to serve
- balsamic glaze, to serve (optional)
Preheat the grill to 200°C.
Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the baguette slices on top. Drizzle with olive oil and lightly season. Grill until golden and crisp, about 5 – 7 minutes.
When cool, spread pesto on each slice. Add a round or 2 of goat’s cheese, sliced radish and half a strawberry. Finish off with fresh basil leaves and a sprinkling of freshly ground pepper. Add a drop of balsamic glaze just before serving.