Your guests will be wrestling over this tasty hot dog with a Mexican twist! We love the zesty salsa fresca and crunch of the nachos.
The Nacho Libre Hot Dog
- Salsa Fresca
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Small handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- To serve
- 4 hot-dog sausages (of your choice)
- 4 hot-dog buns
- 125ml (1/2 cup) sour cream
- Small handful fresh coriander
- 200g crushed nachos
For the salsa fresca, combine the onion, tomatoes, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Season well to taste and set aside.
Cook the sausages n boiling water, about 2 – 3 minutes.
Slice open the hot-dog buns and place a sausage in each. Top with sour cream, fresh coriander and crushed nachos to serve.