Recipe by Leila Saffarian
The Nacho Libre man dog
- Salsa Fresca
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- small handful fresh coriander, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To serve
- 4 hot-dog sausages (of your choice)
- 4 hot-dog buns
- 125ml (½ cup) sour cream
- small handful fresh coriander
- 200g crushed nachos
For the salsa fresca, combine the onion, tomatoes, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Season well to taste and set aside.
Cook the sausages in boiling water, about 2 – 3 minutes.
Slice open the hot-dog buns and place a sausage in each. Top with pico de gallo, sour cream, fresh coriander and crushed nachos to serve.