“Throwing a Halloween bash and out of ideas? We don’t want your party to be anything but spook-tacular, so we’ve put together a collection of super-easy-to-make jaw-dropping and totally creepy Halloween treats canapés that you can whip up in no time for your ghouls’ night out… Let’s eat, drink and be scary!
– Turn some juicy, blood-red strawberries into a boooo-tiful platter of apparitions by dipping them in melted white chocolate and finishing with choc chips for eyes and a mouth!
– Create zombie bogies by making fresh popcorn then tossing it, while still warm, in melted white chocolate mixed with a little green food colouring. Slimy, yet satisfying.
– Your very own harrowing Halloween tortilla chips! Grab some creepy cookie cutters and cut out shapes from a flour tortilla/wrap. Bake in the oven until crispy and enjoy! Fang-tastic!
– Now, when serving up your terrifying tortilla chips, how about shaking things up by serving your dip like this? Vomming pumpkins are all the rage.
– Making meringues? Pipe blobs in ghostly shapes before baking and add some silver balls for eyes.
With all these ideas, you’re bound to put together a fabulously frightening feast to remember!”
By Jess Oliver, F&HE Copy Editor