Nestled in the historical village of Irene, Centurion, in the heart of Gauteng (South Africa’s economic capital), lies African Pride Irene Country Lodge, a haven of peace and tranquillity. Leave the city buzz behind as you enter the beautiful Oak-lined lane leading up to the lodge’s entrance – immediately creating the feeling of being in the countryside.
Relax and unwind at this beautiful property, with lakeside views to rival most paintings and cuisine that takes you on a culinary journey of exquisite aromas and tastes.
The award-winning Camdeboo Day Spa at African Pride Irene Country Lodge is an oasis of well-being, rejuvenation and luxury relaxation. Choose from Camdeboo’s wide range of treatments and spoil your loved one this month of romance.
WIN! One lucky reader will stand the chance to win a two-night weekend getaway in deluxe rooms overlooking our beautiful lake at the back of the property. This prize also includes:
- Breakfast for two in the Meadow Green Restaurant for both days;
- An amazing dinner for two for both nights in the Meadow Green Restaurant.
- Spa treatment credit to the value of R1 000 per person at the Camdeboo Day Spa for the duration of the stay
- Also included is the complimentary use of the Day Spa Aqua facilities for young adults over the age of 16 years (including sensation showers, sauna, steam room, heated jet pool, techno gym, swimming pool and sun lounger area.
- Complimentary four ball – one round of golf at a nearby 18 hole golf course (subject to availability).
To enter, simply complete the entry form below. Terms and conditions apply. Competition ends 28 February 2018.
Oops! We could not locate your form.