Plaka invites you to #EatTogether at Plaka Menlyn Park!
For nearly 25 years, Plaka has been South Africa’s go-to Greek restaurant with a long-standing philosophy of modern traditional Greek faire. The menu at their new-look Menlyn Park store includes traditional favourites like calamari, moussaka, kleftiko, whole grilled linefish, prawns, lamb chops as well as more contemporary dishes such as honey-mustard pork fillet and a delicious fully-loaded fisherman’s pasta. Street food such as yiros, souvlaki and toasted pitas are of course on offer for a quick meal on the go.
Designed around Plaka’s ethos of “eating together”, there’s also “The Family Table” which is a selection of popular hearty meals generously served with a variety of salads and side orders for family or friends to share whilst offering unbeatable value. Each dish has a special dose of Greek magic to make it authentic and delicious.
To win one of two R1500 vouchers. All you have to do is complete the entry form below and tell us in 50 words or less, your best memory of #EatTogether. Competition ends 31 January 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each voucher is only redeemable at Plaka Menlyn Park.
- Each voucher is valued at R1 500 (One thousand and five hundred Rands) only.
- The voucher will be delivered to a physical address as provided by the winner.
- All expenses over-and-above voucher amount are for the winner’s own account.
- Not transferable for cash.
- Not transferable to another person.
Oops! We could not locate your form.