Apple and granadilla iced tea
- 5 apple-flavoured tea bags
- 1 litre (4 cups) water
- 60ml (¼ cup) honey
- ½ stalk of lemon grass, lightly bruised
- pulp of 1 granadilla
- 500ml (2 cups) clear apple juice
- sparkling water or lemonade, to serve
- 4 granadillas, halved, to serve
- fresh mint, to serve
Place the teabags, water, honey, lemon grass and granadilla pulp in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to cool completely.
Add the apple juice and divide the mixture between 4 glasses. Top with sparkling water or lemonade, add the granadillas and mint and serve ice cold.