Unleash your inner superhero with our delicious Batman cupcakes, just in time for Halloween! These sweet (and spooky) delights that are sure to delight kids and adults alike.
- Store-bought chocolate cupcakes
- Cupcake liners or cupcakes with bright coloured papers
- 1 or 2 Oreo packets (depending on how many cupcakes you’re making)
- White chocolate chips shaped as a drop
- Eyes (can purchase from baking shops or make your own using chocolate)
1. Stick your eyes onto your Oreo using some of the icing from the oreo filling.
2. Once your eyes have been stuck on, place your face onto the cupcake.
3. To make the wings, split one Oreo in half.
4. Using a sharp knife, gently cut one side of the Oreo in half.
5. Using some of the icing from the Oreo filling, stick the halves into the back of the face of the bat.
6. For the bat ears, cut the remaining Oreo half into two. Using some of the Oreo icing, stick your Oreo halves on the back of the bat face evenly to create the ears.
To have your bat come to life, you can use small white chocolate chips as teeth.
Did you make this recipe? Tag us on Instagram @foodandhomesa
ALSO SEE: Halloween charcuterie boards