Black squid-ink pasta with anchovies and olives
- 500g black squid-ink pasta (dried or fresh – adjust cooking times to suit)
- 100g butter
- juice of 1 lemon
- 5ml (1 tsp) freshly cracked black pepper
- 16 – 20 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 200g black Kalamata olives, pitted
- small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Parmesan, freshly grated, to serve
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil, add the pasta and
cook according to packet instructions.
2. Melt the butter in a separate saucepan over medium heat. Once
melted, stir in the lemon juice, black pepper, anchovies, olives and
3. Toss the cooked, hot pasta in the butter sauce and serve immediately
topped with freshly grated Parmesan.