Blue cheese and garlic jacket potatoes
- 3 large potatoes, washed and halved
- olive/avocado oil, for brushing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 200ml crème fraîche
- 100g blue cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g Parmesan, freshly grated
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Prick the potatoes all over with a fork, brush with the oil and season. Bake until just cooked, about 1 hour.
Remove the potatoes and switch the oven to grill.
In a small pot, gently heat the crème fraîche, blue cheese and garlic, stirring until combined. Season.
Scoop out most of the flesh from the potatoes and place this in a mixing bowl. Add the crème fraîche mixture and mash well. Spoon the potato mixture back into the potato jackets and top with the Parmesan.
Grill until the cheese is golden and serve hot, garnished with the parsley.