Broccoli, radicchio and prawn bake
- 45ml (3 tbsp) olive/avocado oil
- 300g radicchio, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 350g broccoli florets, blanched
- 4 large eggs
- 100g polenta
- 125ml (½ cup) milk
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh cream
- 30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 300g prawns, cleaned and blanched
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Heat the oil and sauté the radicchio for a few minutes. Season, add the broccoli and cook for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl and season. Add the polenta, milk, cream and oil and mix to combine well. Mix in the radicchio mixture and prawns and adjust seasoning.
Transfer the mixture to a greased oven dish and bake for about 30 minutes uncovered. Cover and continue to bake for a further 20 minutes. Increase the oven temperature to 220°C and bake uncovered until golden on top, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
To drink: Nitida Semillon, full of lemons and fresh herbs, with an acid zing that bites through creaminess.