Cauliflower and corn parcels with coriander yoghurt sambal
- 2ml ground coriander
- 2ml ground cumin
- 2ml garam masala
- 2ml turmeric
- 2 mielies, cut into slices
- 400g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 30ml (2 tbsp) oil
- Coriander yoghurt sambal
- 60ml (¼ cup) coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 125ml (½ cup) natural yoghurt
- 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh lime juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cut 4 x 40cm lengths of baking paper.
Mix the coriander, cumin, garam masala and turmeric together in a small bowl.
Place the mielies and cauliflower in a large bowl, add spice and oil, and toss to coat.
Distribute the vegetables evenly among the pieces of baking paper. Fold the sides over the vegetables and tuck the ends underneath to form a parcel.
Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. 6 For the coriander and yoghurt sambal, mix the ingredients together in a small bowl, cover and chill. 7 To serve, place parcels on plates and open. Spoon the sambal over and serve immediately with your main course.