Chermoula-coated grilled silvers
- 2kg silvers, cleaned
- 200g salted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fresh coriander
- rind of 2 limes and juice of 1 lime
- 15ml (1 tbsp) ground cumin
- 5ml (1 tsp) smoked paprika
- salt, to taste
- carrots, julienned, to serve
- baby marrow, to serve
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Wash the fish under running water and dry well.
For the chermoula, melt the butter in a large frying pan and sauté the garlic for about 1 minute. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Coat the fish with chermoula and place on a hot grill pan. Grill until cooked, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes. 4 Serve hot with carrots, baby marrow and lemon wedges.