These quick and easy chicken, lime and cheese mini quesadillas is the perfect Mexican snack or starter.
Chicken, lime and cheese mini quesadillas
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and thinly sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- 60ml (¼ cup) fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 120g Cheddar, grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 small tortillas
- olive/avocado oil, for brushing
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- sour cream, to serve
Place the chicken, lime juice, coriander, chilli, spring onions and cheese in a mixing bowl. Season and stir gently to combine. Set aside until needed.
Heat a griddle pan over medium heat.
Divide the chicken mixture between half the tortillas. Top with the remaining tortillas to form a sandwich.
Brush both sides with the oil and fry until crisp, about 2 minutes on each side.
Cut the quesadillas in quarters and serve with the lemon wedges and sour cream.