Make this the day before so the flavours can infuse overnight.
- juice of 1 lemon
- 60ml (¼ cup) olive/avocado oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 x 420g tins chickpeas, drained
- 1 large celery stick, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh coriander leaves
To make the dressing, mix together all the ingredients in a jug and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl, toss with the dressing and serve immediately.