- 250ml (1 cup) firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, trimmed of thick stems
- 3 – 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 10ml (2 tsp) dried oregano
- 15ml (1 tbsp) coarse paprika
- 5ml (1 tsp) sea salt
- 2,5ml (½ tsp) freshly ground black pepper
- 125ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 30ml (2 tbsp) red or white wine vinegar
Finely chop the parsley and garlic. Place in a small bowl and add the oregano, paprika, salt and pepper.
Stir in the olive oil and vinegar, adjust the seasoning and serve immediately.
By adding olive oil and vinegar it can be refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.